- U.S. citizens and nationals;
- Lawful permanent residents, lawful temporary residents, and conditional permanent residents;
- Nonimmigrants in lawful status (that is, who maintain the nonimmigrant status and have not violated any of the terms or conditions of the nonimmigrant status);
- Asylees, refugees, and parolees;
- TPS holders; and
- Beneficiaries of deferred action (including DACA) or Deferred Enforced Departure.
An individual who holds lawful status in the United States or is a parolee or recipient of deferred action or Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) is eligible to apply to sponsor a Ukrainian beneficiary. Examples of individuals who may be eligible sponsors include: