FAQs and Clarifications on Immigration Law for Ukrainians Seeking to Enter the United States with translations
A comprehensive source of verified information produced by immigration attorneys.
- Refugee Admission and Asylum Protection
- Humanitarian Parole
- Border Crossing Procedures and Assistance
- Temporary Protected Status
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- Immigrant Visas and Permanent Residence in the U.S.
- Additional Questions about Immigration to the U.S.
Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Information from USCIS
- Federal Register
- Free legal assistance to Ukrainian Nationals seeking TPS – a project of Lawyers for Good Government
- TPS Eligibility Basic Screening Questions
- TPS Required Documents for Filing – English
- TPS Documents Required for Filing – Ukrainian
Resettlement Services for Ukrainian Humanitarian Parolees
Office of Refugee Resettlement has put together a synopsis of the federal benefits and services that may be available for Ukrainians who have been granted humanitarian parole.
- Who can bring my child across the border?
- Who cannot (or should not) bring my child across the border?
- Can a child cross the U.S. Border without an adult?
- What proof do I need to bring my child across the border?
- What happens to children who are detained?
- How can I find out the status of a child who has been detained?
- USCIS Uniting for Ukraine page
- Office of Refugee Resettlement Fact Sheet on Benefits for Ukrainian Parolees
- HIAS Uniting for Ukraine Toolkit
- UABA’s Uniting for Ukraine’s Summary and Instructions
- National Human Trafficking Hotline
- Updated Help and Resources for Ukrainians in Europe
- LINU – Resources for People Displaced by the War in Ukraine and Seeking Safety in the United States